||The American Standard Commercial Gas Model N-75-76-AS is designed to fill the hot water requirements of large residences, small restaurants, businesses, barber and beauty shops, small office buildings and multi-family developments up to four singleor three double bath units.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Tank for extra years of trouble-free service.
- Inner tank glass-lined with Dura-Glas™ and fired at 1600° F for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion.
- R-16.7 non-CFC foam insulated to save energy and reduce fuel costs by maximizing heat retention.
- Two anode rods to prolong tank life.
- Self-Cleaning turbulence inducing cold water inlet-tube engineered to diminish hard water area sediment deposits.
- Full size hand-hole cleanout for eased tank inspection and/or removal of sediment deposits.
- Furnished with four heavy gauge steel legs designed to maximize durability and afford rock-steady installation.
- Automatic non-electric gas thermostat adjustable to 180° F. When installed with a mixing valve, the N-75-76-AS can deliver 180° F sanitizing and 140° F general purpose hot water simultaneously.
- Hinged with knob outside access combustion chamber door and sliding inner door to sequester burner and pilot area for added safety.
- Factory installed energy cut-off system and pressure/temper ature relief valve.
- Small vent size and top mount 11/2" water connections to afford universal replacement of other brands.
- AMERICAN STANDARD gas water heaters are cer tified at 300 PSI test pressure and for 150 PSI working pressure.
- All tanks are hydrostatically tested at the factory.
- Tested and listed with CSA Inter national in accordance with ANSI Z21.10.3 - CSA 4.3 for up to 180° F operation as an automatic storage and/or automatic circulating tank heater. ASHRAE Standard 90.1 1999 addendum 90.1b. CSA certified to meet NSF/ANSI 5 Standards.
- Three year limited warranty on inner glasslined tank and one year limited warranty on all other component parts.