||American Standard Commercial Electric Models; CE-52-AS, CE-80-AS, and CE-120-AS are designed for point-of-use installations where large quantities of hot water are required on a commercial basis. Customary applications include industrial buildings, motels, hotels, schools, hospitals, restaurants, laundromats, car washes and multi-family developments.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Tank.
- ASME Construction Model available.
- Inner tank glass-lined with Dura-Glas™ - fired at 1600° F for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion.
- Three Full Inches Of Non-CFC, Energy-Saving Foam Insulation — R-24 value insulation reduces fuel cost by maximizing heat retention.
- Multiple Anode Rods To Ensure Longer Tank Life!
- Dry-fire Protection & Reduced Lime Accumulation with low watt density screw in incoloy elements.
- Individual Thermostat For Each Heating Element — for variable temperature control.
- Thermostat Control Is Fully Adjustable To 180°F.
- Heating Elements & Thermostat Controls Are Fuse-Protected.
- Factory Installed Energy Cut-off System.
- Factory Pre-wired Control Box.
- Factory Supplied Pressure/Temperature Relief Valve.
- Easy Tank Inspection & Easy Removal of Sediment — with a full-sized hand-hole cleanout.
TESTING & CERTIFICATIONS
- AMERICAN STANDARD commercial electric water heaters — are certified at 300 PSI test pressure and 150 PSI working pressure, and all tanks are 100% hydrostatically tested at the factory.
- UL Listed and CSA certified to meet NSF/ANSI 5 Standards.
- Three year limited warranty on inner glass-lined tank.
- One year limited warranty on all other component parts.