||The American Standard Commercial Gas Model N-D-100-250-AS is designed to deliver large quantities of hot water economically through utilization of the most energy-saving techniques. Customary applications include industrial buildings, motels, hotels, schools, hospitals, restaurants, laundromats, car washes and multi-family developments up to sixteen single or twelve double bath units.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Tank incorporating only seven internal flue tubes resulting in fewer critical welds to yield added years of service.
- ASME Construction Model available.
- Inner tank glass-lined with Dura-Glas™ and fired at 1600° F for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion.
- R-8.3 non-CFC foam insulated to save energy and reduce fuel costs by maximizing heat retention.
- Four anode rods to ensure maximum tank life.
- Self-Cleaning turbulence inducing cold water inlet-tube engineered to diminish hard water area sediment deposits.
- Full size hand-hole cleanout for eased tank inspection and/or removal of sediment deposits.
- Electronic direct-spark ignition system saves fuel by eliminating the need for a standby gas pilot.
- Automatic motorized flue damper reduces tank heat loss during standby periods for lowest operating costs.
- Fully adjustable 24-volt controls provide temperature settings to 180° F. When installed with a mixing valve, the N-D-100-250-AS can deliver 180° F sanitizing and 140° F general purpose hot water simultaneously.
- Factory installed energy cut-off system and pressure/temperature valve.
- Top 1 1/2", 2" rear and 2" front water connections for universal replacements, connection to circulating lines and eased multiple heater or storage tank installations.
- AMERICAN STANDARD gas water heaters are certified at 300 PSI test pressure and for 150 PSI working pressure. CSA certified to meet NSF/ANSI 5 Standards.
- Tested and listed with CSA International in accordance with ANSI Z21.10.3-CSA 4.3 for up to 180° F operation as an automatic storage and/or automatic circulating tank heater. Meets ASHRAE Standard 90.1-1999.
- Three year limited warranty on inner glass-lined tank and one year limited warranty on all other component parts.