||The American Standard Commercial Gas Model D-75-399-AS is designed to deliver large quantities o f hot water economically through utilization of the most energy–saving techniques. Customary applications include industrial buildings, motels, hotels, schools, hospitals, restaurants, laundromats, car washes and multi-family developments up to 24 single or 17 double bath units.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Tank utilizes only twelve internal flue tubes resulting in fewer critical welds to yield added years of trouble–free service.
- ASME Construction Model available.
- Inner tank glass–lined with Dura–Glas™ and fired at 1600° F for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion.
- R- 8.3 non-CFC foam insulated to save energy and reduce fuel costs by maximizing heat retention.
- Four anode rods to prolong tank life.
- Self-Cleaning turbulence inducing cold water inlet-tube engineered to diminish hard water area sediment deposits.
- Full size hand–hole cleanout for eased tank inspection and/or removal of sediment deposits.
- Electronic direct–spark ignition system saves fuel by eliminating the need for a standby gas pilot.
- Automatic motorized flue damper reduces tank heat loss during standby periods for lowest operating costs.
- Fully adjustable 24–volt controls provide temperature settings to 180° F. When installed with a mixing valve, the D-75-399-AS can deliver 180° F sanitizing and 140° F general purpose hot water simultaneously.
- Factory installed energy cut-off system and pressure/temperature relief valve.
- Two inch rear and front water connections for simplified replacement of similar units, connection to circulating lines and eased multiple heater or storage tank installations. CSA certified to meet NSF/ANSI 5 Standards.
- AMERICAN STANDARD gas water heaters are certified at 300 PSI test pressure and for 150 PSI working pressure. All tanks are hydrostatically tested at the factory.
- Tested and listed with CSA International in accordance with ANSI Z21.10.3 - CSA 4.3 for up to 180° F operation as an instantaneous and/or automatic circulating tank heater. Meets ASHRAE 1992 90.1b.
- Three year limited warranty on inner glass–lined tank and one year limited warranty on all other component parts.