||The American Standard Commercial Gas Model N-D-80-125-AS is designed to deliver large quantities of hot water economically through utilization of the most energy–saving techniques. Customary applications include industrial buildings, motels, hotels, schools, hospitals, restaurants, laundromats, car washes and multi-family developments up to eight single or seven double bath units.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Tank incorporating only three internal flue tubes resulting in fewer critical welds to yield added years of trouble–free service.
- Inner tank glass–lined with Dura–Glas™ and fired at 1600° F for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion.
- R- 8.3 non-CFC foam insulated to save energy and reduce fuel costs by maximizing heat retention.
- Four anode rods to ensure maximum tank life.
- Full size hand–hole cleanout for eased tank inspection and/or removal of sediment deposits.
- Electronic direct–spark ignition system saves fuel by eliminating the need for a standby gas pilot.
- Automatic motorized flue damper reduces tank heat loss during standby periods for lowest operating costs.
- Fully adjustable 24–volt controls provide temperature settings to 180° F. When installed with a mixing valve, the N-D-80-125-AS can deliver 180° F sanitizing and 140° F general purpose hot w ater simultaneously.
- Factory installed energy cut-off system and pressure/temperature relief valve.
- Top 11 /2", 2" rear and 2" front water connections for universal replacements, connection to circulating lines and eased multiple heater or storage tank installations. CSA certified to meet NSF/ANSI 5 Standards.
- AMERICAN STANDARD gas water heaters are certified at 300 PSI test pressure and for 150 PSI working pressure. All tanks are hydrostatically tested at the factory.
- Certified with CSA International in accordance with ANSI Z21.10.3 - CSA 4.3 for up to 180°F operation as an automatic storage and/or automatic circulating tank heater and meets ASHRAE 90.1-1999.
- Three year limited warranty on inner glass–lined tank and one year limited warranty on all other component parts.